Monday, August 25, 2008

in training


The Olympics are done, boo hoo! It's my dream to go to the Olympics one day...as a spectator. But I want good seats. What better way to guarantee good seats than to be the athlete's MOM!
Although Jonah wants to be a dirt biker when he grows up, I'm thinking this kid is built like a Phelps. He is going to start training. If he is already sporting a six pack from just playing, think of what a workout would do. He doesn't need to win gold, heck he doesn't even need to medal, just get us there.
Ahh, there is nothing like exploiting you own children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stud! I bet he'll be even better than Phelps

Ryan and Kim said...

Isn't BMX one of the new sports in the Olympics this year? I think that you both can get your way if you go that route!!

Kaija said...

watch out -- the girls are going to be all over jonah sooner than you think!

Angela said...

I love your posts! I was thinking the same thing with Arianna. What could Arianna do to get to the Olympics?

Jonah is a little muscle man. He is going to be good at protecting his sisters!!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't even belive what that little boys body looks like! He has better shape than my husband! Go Jonah!