It was the easiest party I've ever thrown. The kids just swam the whole time, came out for some hot dogs (that Deon cooked) and cake and ice cream. Swam some more, opened gifts and left. The only thing I had to clean up was wrapping paper. That pool just payed for itself!
It was great to have Royce and Monique Rice stop by (who are celebrating their 2nd anniversary tomorrow) and to see Rudy and Melissa Rodriguez with their adorable daughter Natalia. Thanks to all who came. Our family had a blast.
3 comments:
nice cake! your kids look happy. brilliant idea to have a combined party! and how sweet they are in their wedding attire! by the way, what's a broom bearer?
fun stuff. I want a pool!! how do make that adorable cake??
Your family is so cute! Come visit us when you come to Utah.
Post a Comment