Friday, December 19, 2008

Six months


First pig tails



Still a little snuggle bear


Eyes are still blue, with a hint of brown creeping in. Check out me in the clouds in the reflection. I love the symbolism of that.


The fastest six months of my life just flew by. The busiest, most exhausting, most rewarding, and most precious. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

8 comments:

Angela said...

She's cute! I love the pig tails! I was going to send you a christmas card, but I have misplaced your address.

Holli said...

She's darling, Kari! Each one goes by faster and faster, doesn't it! Branden is 10 1/2 months, and I just don't know where the past year has gone. Well, yes, I do, but I can't believe it went as quickly as it did. Love the picture of her eyes with the reflection. Beautiful!

Lindi said...

Alright you made it to the 6 month mark. Now for the fun times

Ryan and Kim said...

Wow! She is totally beautiful!

Kaija said...

what a sweetheart -- that eye show is amazing!

Salisbury Family Blog said...

I love that dimple!

Caroline said...

She is such a pretty little girl!! I love being able to watch what she is up to, so I know what Annie is going to be going soon.

Shannon said...

Awwww... the piggies!!