
So we are reading The Friend magazine (an LDS childrens publication) on Sunday night and Jonah finds the story he wants to read and proclaims:
JET: "Eve is hot!"
me: what?
JET: Yeah, Eve is hot, mom. Check her out. (hands me the picture). Too bad she is not young so then I could marry her when I grow up.
me: (trying so hard not to just roll on the floor laughing) Yeah, too bad.

7 comments:
that's hilarious! kirk says it must be teh wind blowing through her hair :)
Too funny. I found felt stories in the library back in Cali. and couldn't use the Eve one. Her attire was a bit inappropriate for primary. Actually church.
Thanks for the good laugh! Hopefully he doesn't marry the first hot blonde he meets.
Awesome! I called and read it to mom and dad. they cracked up. We love Jet
Hey Kari! I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to get in touch with you. I had surgery on my wrist and typing couldn't happen! So fun to see your family. Your kids are beautiful (and handsome too of course!). It has been forever! So glad we're back in touch. We just attended BJ's 15th (really 16th) highschool reunion and had a last. I posted a few pics of people on my blog. Take care!
Looks like you've got a "lover not a fighter" on your hands. I'd be nervous :)
Priceless!
Post a Comment