Hey friends,
Just posting evidence that we are all still alive and well, it's just been busy. Not busy-look at all the fun pictures we have from doing fun stuff- just school projects, teacher appreciation week, scouts, blah. blah, blah stuff busy.
Twenty-One days until summer vacation. yes I AM COUNTING.
4 comments:
How wonderful to see these beautiful smiles! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Now that the Dirkmaats, your tribe, and Kirk's aunt and cousins are all in the San Diego area, we have no excuse not to come visit! The Dirkmaats are already trying to pin us down on when we will come. I love how much family resemblance there is between your kids, but how unique they each are! Love to you all!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I totally understand. I can't wait until summer. But then I look at next week with absolutely nothing on the calendar and I say AHHH. What are we going to do all summer. Oh to have the beach near by.
Your kids are so cute. love the cake smashing pictures too. Eleven years, same here! congrats! Take care.
Post a Comment