Sunday, August 23, 2009

back to reality



Summer was great. Too much fun to sit at the computer and blog, apparently. Truth be told, everytime I sat down to post something I would sit and catch up on everyone else's blog and run out of time to do my own. So Now I finally have a second to try and write something (Deon took the kids for a ride) and I realize my camera is in the car. So here are a few things we did, and hopefully more pictures to follow.

Liliana turned one year old on June 18th
Last day of school on June 19. Swimming daily
Naomi lost her 2nd tooth
Beach Days

Indoor skydiving

3 comments:

Lindi said...

You are still alive! Great pictures. I am glad you shared. the indoor skydiving looks great! When are you moving closer to me?

Kaija said...

So wonderful to see your smiling faces! Liliana is looking more and more like Naomi I think. Enjoy fall!

Shannon said...

Sounds like a totally awesome summer. :)