Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back

The kids came home yesterday. I REALLY missed them. It felt good to miss them. I appreciate them more now and they appreciate us a little more right now too. Yesterday was like the honeymoon day. Everyone was all nice and lovey. Today we are just going to the beach so hopefully the atmosphere will stay light. Naomi is reading over my shoulder as I type each word, so I can't think. I am going to look for a picture.
Marea at Stagecoach park by our house
The kids on the sculpture at Stagecoach
Deon took the kids to the zoo while I recovered at home. Thank you Auntie Rochelle for the passes!

2 comments:

Lindi said...

I;m glad you have your children safe at home. Thanks for trusting us with them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari! I'm glad you found my blog! Congratulations on your new baby girl - she's beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well in So-Cal. That must have been scary sending your kids on a plane, but I'm sure it was totally worth it!