4 months ago
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Independence Day
I can't believe I went through with it. This morning Deon and I took our older 2 kids to the airport and waved goodbye as they got on by themselves and flew away. It's just a short flight up the coast I kept reminding myself. And they were landing pretty much by the time we got back home from th airport. They were so brave and BIG! I am proud of all of us for being able to handle such a monumental moment (without tears!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! they look SO GROWN UP! i'm proud of them, too :) though it must have been difficult for you as parents! where were they headed?
This is huge! Are they back?
Your kids are getting too big! But they are still as cute as ever. Congrats on the birth of Lily. If you want to check it out...we just started a blog as well.
ryankimcook.blogspot.com
Post a Comment