Sunday, October 19, 2008

laundry tip




Last night we found Marea asleep in a little puddle of blood. She had had a bloody nose. We changed her clothes and pillow and I put them in the sink to soak in some Oxi Clean Baby(which I had bought because my sister Jana said it changed her life) Well I was expecting to have to soak it over night, but that stuff was amazing. Within a few minutes with a scrub brush it was all totally out. It also works great on baby poop, and chocolate milk.
You can find it at Target by the Dreft.
Love it.

4 comments:

kim cherry said...

hey there! i'm glad i found you guys. your kids are gorgeous! and i see you've added on!
thanks for the tip on oxy clean baby...i will be needing it soon. :)

The Jackson's said...

I just bought some oxy clean the other day. Haven't used it yet, but I will have to try. Kayla always seems to have something all over her.

Lindi said...

Poor Ray Ray :( way to figure it out and share the tip

Rowe said...

I don't have any kids but I inherited my father's fumblitous. I spill things on my work clothes every day. Kari, per your suggestion I bought Oxy Clean and tried it all day yesterday on wine (success), Spaghetti Sauce (almost 80% but it's been on there all summer), and war wounds (100%). It worked like a charm. thanks for the tip!