I made these for an auction our church did to raise money for the Community Resource Outreach for Women. I haven't baked anything pretty for a while. It was fun. Piping with cream cheese icing was HARD. It was either too soft to hold shape or too firm (cold) to come out of the bag. But after a few hand cramps I squeezed these babies out. They sold for over $20. Which is good because the red food coloring for them alone cost over $6! yeah, two full bottles.
Kathi, I need your food photography skills- they were prettier in real life.
6 comments:
yumm!! those cupcakes look good!we miss you guys
Wow! Y ou did an awesome job getting them to look like roses! I wish I was good at that sort of thing!
You the top dog! they look great
Those look fabulous. And now I'm craving some sweets!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!
They look so yummy and so gorgeous. Good Job!
Post a Comment