Wednesday, December 17, 2008

happy girl

Doesn't she have the most perfect teeth?
Naomi has had a loose for a few months. She has been thrilled. She has wanted to lose a tooth for 2 years since Jonah lost his first tooth. She's been wiggling it but it hasn't been loose enough for me to want to work on it yet.
Then Naomi sees that Talia has lost her 4th tooth. She came home from school the very next day with her tooth in her hand and a very big smile on her face.

Me: How did that tooth come out? It was barely even loose.

Naomi: I bit on my red pen really hard and it got looser and I kept biting my red pen until my tooth came all the way forward, then I pulled it out, then I went to Nurse Netty.

Nothing like a little peer pressure.

Now the tooth fairy has a tooth for Lily.



And this is what happens when you have three older siblings. You get "cool" at a very young age.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Congrats to Naomi!!

Kari - that's too funny about the pen.

And Love the picture of little Lilly.

Shannon said...

wow... that is one COOL baby. :)
Sophie is wishing and hoping for a loose tooth, but nothing yet...