Monday, February 23, 2009

deja vu



I love this stage. Where they can sit and not crawl away yet. Everything they do is just so dang cute. I just want to do it over and over again. But just this stage really (not terrible two's, potty training, newborn sleepless nights), so seeing that is not really possible I'll settle for this just one last time.

5 comments:

Kaija said...

What a sweetheart! I hope someday we get to meet Liliana. A girl I taught on my mission might be getting married in the San Diego temple this summer -- maybe we could visit briefly? The Sirkins and Kirk and I were reminiscing last night about how much we loved having Deon as our Bishop. And being your friend. And visiting teachers. Good times. Looks like Liliana got her curls earlier than Marea! They look so different! Ar their personalities different? Love to all!

Holli said...

I love having the same gender child and seeing the next one in an outfit that I remember loving when the older one was in it. It's so cute and so fun.

I actually don't ever have that stage of a sitting baby who can't crawl. Mine always start crawling right at the same time as learning to sit!

She is adorable - like all your kids!

Megan said...

What adorable babies. We definitely need to catch up. I can't remember if I gave you our number--661-296-0422. Do you guys live in Southern California?

Lindi said...

I didn't realize one picture was Marea until i read your comments. I just thought you gave lili a hair cut. I'm a bad aunt. cute pictures

Toria said...

C'mon, your kids are too cute for this to be "one last time."You have the cutest family- sending love and fond memories from the Clasons