
Deon and Jonah went as nerds, Liliana and Naomi were bees, I was the beehive, and Marea? Marea was Ariel. She was supposed to be Tiana. I bought the costume. It was the ONLY costume I bought . But the dress was just a skimpy little halter top, and it also happened to be cold that night so Deon and I agreed she needed to wear a shirt under it. Marea did not agree. I can tell this will not be the last of our wardrobe disagreements. So I let her off the hook with the Tiana costume and offered to whip her up a bee costume (in the 2 minutes we had before leaving) What was I thinking? Why would Marea want to wear the same thing as her sisters and complete a very cute little family theme. It ended with a, "Fine, just be Ariel or something."
Thank goodness for being the neighborhood hand-me-down "caboose".
2 comments:
I love it! Thanks for the pics!
Okay is that your real hair? Very impressive. Your kids have grown so much. I totally love Jonah's hair.
Post a Comment