Monday, June 16, 2008

new territory

Fourth baby, first time overdue. My due date was yesterday. Waiting, wishing. Going to church yesterday was annoying. I lost track how many times i heard "you still haven't had that baby?"
Got some interesting hints on how to get the baby out including 'jump on a trampoline' and 'walk in really deep sand'. For the first time I am actually considering being induced. Scheduled for Wednesday morning. Still don't know if I can really go through with it. I feel like labor is so close that the induction would go fine, but I really hate the thought of being hooked up to all of the tubes and being a science project that the doctor gets to control instead of letting my body work it's magic. But UUUGH!

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Well i don't think you'll be at church this Sunday. I don't think anything helps. She will come when she wants to and hopefully before she is huge. That is a good reason to induce because you do have good size babies and she is only getting bigger.

Angela said...

I just found your blog and I am excited to hear about the new arrival. Keep me posted!