Tuesday, June 3, 2008

eew

Yesterday after the big kids went to school, Marea and I were hanging out front. We found a worm on the sidewalk that she played with for a while before we put it back in the dirt. Then we were removing snails from the flower beds. I washed my hands as soon as I walked in the door andcalled Marea over to do the same. She promptly approached the sink sucking her fingers. EEEW! I told her. You have worm and snail germs on your fingers! After we washed and dried her hands she told me:
Marea: I need a wet napkin
Me: but we just washed your hands
Marea: But I NEED IT!
Me: fine

After she got her wet paper towel she proceeded to wash her tongue.
Oh, well, I give her credit for trying.

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Wow, that is awesome! she is so cute