Cute baby! Taylor spent an hour reading your blog last night. funny. He was like..."what? Their mom let them go on a plane all by themselves!" He's making a list of where he wants to go. and something else that made me laugh. Did you know they are "planning" a Tahoe trip? Cracked me up. I should make a book of all his plans.
9 comments:
Such a cutie!
i hope someday i'll get to meet this little one!
Look at those BEAUTIFUL eyes!!
I just think all your kids are adorable.
She is beautiful!
She looks like a Travers!
GORGEOUS. I can't believe she's three months!
Cute baby!
Taylor spent an hour reading your blog last night. funny. He was like..."what? Their mom let them go on a plane all by themselves!" He's making a list of where he wants to go. and something else that made me laugh. Did you know they are "planning" a Tahoe trip? Cracked me up. I should make a book of all his plans.
Happy 3 month birthday! Doesn't it feel like it time goes by faster with each child. Liliana is adorable. I love her cute little dimples.
Post a Comment