Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am so glad I have A boy



For those of you who have taken pictures skiing before, you know this hill is a lot steeper than it looks. On his next ride, which was a little better, he says "I would be a lot better with clip on bindings" Classic Jonah.
I hate to admit, but i was actually hoping for a nice wipeout so we could win $10,000 on Amercia's Funniest home Video. But Jonah is just not the right guy for that.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

lov2snobrd said...

That was an awesome toeside turn for being on dirt and leaves!!! He's gonna be a ripper!!

Anonymous said...

Aww...man... that makes me miss you guys so bad! Jonah is way too good at standing on anything that moves!

Kathi said...

Dr. Contini was cracking up when I told him about the egg.