Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



I took the kids to the pumpkin patch and we slid down the slide, jumped in the jumper, slurped slurpies, and left without any pumpkins. Anyone else out there as cheap as I am?

























Well, I am not that cheap, after all we went to Disneyland last week and the San Diego Zoo on Monday.

Check out the newborn Koala. It was the first day she came out of the mama's pouch.
I wish I had a pouch for my babies. So much better than a Baby Bjorn don't you think? I had to use the rest room at an airport while wearing a Baby Bjorn. That's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I'm just as cheap, no use spendin $10.00 on a pumpkin!

Gaylene said...

I'm the same way. We'll usually buy one very small token pumpkin so I don't feel guilty about running the pumpkin patches out of business. THen we go to Wal-Mart and buy 5 or 6 huge pumpkins for $2.00 each.

Anonymous said...

We call it the "rip-off patch". :)