Friday was a primary activity
Naomi in her school production of Where the Wild Things Are
Lily turned 4 months on Saturday the 18th
funny thing about this picture, Lily gets fussy only once every few days. really.
So the kids have been on fall break, which means we are busier than ever, but having a blast.
Monday we went to Whittier to visit Grand-T and Oma
Jonah and ...you get the picture
Disneyland on Wednesday with a baby, toddler, and 2 kids,
over 90 degrees and Santa Ana winds. Could've been a disaster, however...no one got hurt, no one got lost, no one had a meltdown, and no one even complained (OK maybe I did a little) But it was really pretty amazing. Short lines on everything. I'll do it again in a few years.
6 comments:
Super fun! I love Lily's car seat cover. it is very cute.
WOW!! I want to come to your house for a vacation. That looks like a ton of fun.
Lovely! I'm going to be down there in a couple weeks and I hope the winds have died down. Granted, it IS Disneyland, and I'd deal with winds to have short lines in the park!!! :D
So good to see you all! I LOVE the wild things photo. I would have LOVED to see that little show!
We've debated the whole disney thing and have decided to wait until the kids are a bit older. Looks like too much fun.
Love Disneyland!!! Can we stay with you next time we come? Just Kidding... we are still a bit overwhelming even though we are down to 7 people instead of 8.
Post a Comment