Monday, November 3, 2008

4 months

This is the post when I should be putting out Halloween pictures. but I don't have any. Marea dressed up for her dance class. We LOVE this froggy costume. So far all of my kids have worn it for at least one Halloween.













Liliana had her four month check up today. She had to have 6 immunizations! They combined three into one then she had two more injections and one oral. She didn't take a second nap :(
But check out these bandaids. Is this why my insurance premiums are so high...because we have blingged-out baby bandaids?
So Lily weighs 16 pounds (84%tile) and is 26 inches long (92%tile). Breast milk is magical.



My Girls















7 comments:

Travers Tribe said...

I don't know what is up with this layout. I tried to fix it three times. oh well.

Kaija said...

The photo of the three girls with their bright shiny faces all facing forward is PRICELESS! And you are right -- that froggy costume is AWESOME! I look forward to seeing halloween photos when the spirit moves :) We miss your happy children in primary!

Kathi said...

I love seeing pictures!! Beautiful girls. And the bling bandaids made me laugh.

Lindi said...

I think Lily looks a lot like Naomi did as a baby. Love thew bandaids

Angela said...

Before I even read your commentary, I thought, "Those are some fancy bandaids!" Good to see she's growing well...my girl's are the same...chubby and cute!!

Gaylene said...

You have the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Love the pictures.

Toria said...

your girls are so beautiful!
I also LOVE that Marea is such a cute little froggie while all the other girls are princesses. It shows her sass and reminds me of what Kathi's little Toria is like!