I started to write a brief summery of Lily's birth, and then I realized it is impossible for me to summerize a birth story. They are all much to unique and life altering. So if you want to hear the story, call me..otherwise know that I went into labor on my own the night before I was scheduled to be induced, it was a difficult labor but we came out great with no c-section. YEAH!
Meet Liliana Pearl Travers. We also call her Lily for short. She is solid! Already over 9 pounds. Great baby, just loving her!!!
5 comments:
Congrats!! You know, I had a similar experience with having Alayna. I was scheduled to be induced (which I wasn't so sure about doing), but ended up going into labor the night before.
Liliana is so cute. I wish I could see her in person, but that's not the case. Hope you are doing well Kari and look forward to more pictures.
She is really beautiful! Congratulations! So fun to read your blog and see what you guys are up to. Hope all is well. Congrats again, and I love her name!!
Lyndsey Howell
Congratulations, she's adorable! Jeremy & I were both excited to hear you were expecting again, and we both look forward to seeing more pictures. Hope you're all doing well!
Rachael & Jeremy Maxwell
She is beautiful!
Yippee! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting and I was happy to find your blog. I have some catching up to do. Hi to your ADORABLE family!!! Good luck with #4! Oh and I LOVE the name. Beautiful!
Post a Comment